In this episode Mark talks to Matt Sturgess. Matt is an experiencing leader having worked in the automotive, aerospace, lighting and electronic goods industries.
In fact Matt was responsible for the design of the first surround sound TV speaker. He now works as a Chief Mind Locksmith helping people unlock their full potential.
Listen to Matt talk openly about some of the challenges and experiences he’s had in his life and a few of the pivotal moments which had the biggest impact on where he is today.
Topics and themes that Matt discusses include:
- Supporting a friend who was “absolutely floored”.
- The impact of “unconditional love”.
- Proving that you hadn’t let your parents down.
- Nuclear Powered Resilience.
- Enjoying the small things in life.
- When something awful happens look for the opportunity.
Please comment on, rate and share this Podcast if you took something positive from listening.
If you want to learn more about performance, leadership, coaching or communication please: