🤔 What have you learnt today that will help you move forward and be even more effective?
🎯 Here are 3 useful insights I picked up from today’s World of learning event in Olympia.
1️⃣ Creating High Impact digital learning 🧠
- Use a ‘design thinking’ approach.
- Really focus on the problem and root causes an organisation and end users experience.
- Then you can get into the design and roll-out of the learning programme and measuring the impact.
👏Thanks Ross Garner for sharing Mind Tools approach
💯 This resonates with me as I use design thinking in a number of the tailored training programmes I run for clients.
2️⃣ Effective leadership training 👾
- Explore different simulation, gamification and AI techniques. Game mechanics focuses on immersive, emotionally engaging and impactful experiences.
- This approach can significantly increase the confidence and knowledge of your teams driving smart action.
👏Thank you Thomas Niven for sharing your insights from Attensi
💯 Again I’m always curious abos and breakouts in the training I run to optimise the impact and experience.
3️⃣ Think like a magician 🪄
- use the power of magic and accessing its secrets is a powerful way of developing teams.
- It can help build creativity, improve problem solving skills, enhance resilience and allow you to think better on your feet.
👏 Thank you Fergus Flanagan & Neb Maciver - really enjoyed your presentation.
💯 I love this because it provides a completely different perspective on people development - maybe there will be a few magic tricks in some of my future programmes.
Adam Lacey let’s follow up on our chat - great to see Assemble You doing so well. 👏
💡 If you are looking for a tailored leadership and team development programme or executive coaching in your business please message me and book a call to discuss what’s best for your business.